Warriors Walking Worthy ・ Ephesians 4

Withdrawing Students

If your family is in a position in which you need to withdraw for your child(ren) at CRCA, please follow this simple procedure:

  1. Notify the Head of Schools or the Dean of Students. We encourage you to schedule a meeting to discuss any specific issues or concerns. If there are no specific issues or concerns, for example your family is being relocated, scheduling this meeting is not required.
  2. Complete the Withdrawal Form (below) which is digitally submitted to both the Admissions Office and the Finance Department.

Please remember that student records and transcripts are not released for withdrawn students until all current fees are paid. Please refer to the Family Handbook for more information on this.

Open Enrollment - Refer a family for $250 credit
+ +